Thursday 9 February 2012

My Denim Jacket

For those of you who don't know... I love to customize clothes and decorate things!! the best example of this is my denim jacket which I've had for I think 7 years now ^_^ I've been adding to it ever since then, I think it's full of enough stuff now for me to show off :)

I'll be adding more to it as my life unfolds but for now this is what it looks like :



 



It includes the likes of Betty Boop, Hello Kitty, Emily Strange, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Bod, Gay Pride (I'm not gay but I support gay rights :D) keys, padlocks, an old charm bracelet donated by my awesome mumsie, and other miscellaneous trinkets ^_^

I'm desperate to add more to it on the back ^_^ I like to collect badges and patches from festivals and markets but I also add miscellaneous obects to it like keys and beads ^_^ If anyone finds anything they think would look awesome on it be sure to let me know so I can get my mits on it :D

Adios

2 comments:

  1. Looks fab Kazz!mmm...I wonder if i have any random little objects that you might like to add to it! I'l have to have a snoop ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ^_^ it's my prized posession, very few other people are allowed to wear it :P and if you did that i would wear it with such pride :D *excited*

    ReplyDelete